Re: Key bindings... (user agents - was accesskey was ...)

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:20:00 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> Funny. I feel the same way about formatting and layout. I'm wishing
> for a world where content authors simply write and the browsers do all
> the layout and formatting. My question is, why doesn't the same

Unfortunately, there is a large advertising content in most uses of
HTML and there would be mass unemployment amongst marketing professionals
if they had to concentrate on providing real information.

(Another reason that businesses also prefer material that is high on
form and low on content, as factual information carries legal risks.)