Re: Use of pre-compilated text-fields in forms

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:00:15 -0400
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Dorward <david@us-lot.org>

Dave,

I suppose you are correct, but what I am talking about here is a
magnification device.  It's good to know that there is a bborder, of
course, but that knowledge might not bbe enough to help some center
on the field.
On May 9, 2006, at 7:34 AM, David Dorward wrote:

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 07:28:17AM -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
> if I use a magnification device that racks it up to 16x, what does
> that do to my visual field?

I didn't even know you could get magnification software for phones -
but presumably you can pan the area? So when you read the label for
the field to find out what is expected to be entered into it, you then
can scroll slightly to see the border of the field and know where the
input is?