Re: Use of pre-compilated text-fields in forms

From: David Dorward <david@us-lot.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:07:03 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 07:00:42AM -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
> The phone interface is a tiny scrreen and if a blank field is in
> focus, it looks like white space.

Not that tiny. The homepage on my phone (which does not have a large
screen) has room for three inputs, a google logo, four lines of text
and three horizontal rules.

Even if I rack the font size up to "Extra Large", there is still room
for two and a half lines of text and three inputs.

There is plenty of room for a couple of inputs complete with labels.