Your Favorite Sites Explaining Web Accessibility

From: Colin Lieberman <clieberman@dralegal.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:07:47 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi folks.

I've been asked to create a list of websites that explain accessibility
for the web. The purpose of this list is to provide information to those
who know next to nil on the subject. I want to keep it short, probably
the 5 best, tops. I thought I'd ask you all what gems you like to point
people towards when the need arises.

My current three favorites are:

The W3C's Introduction to Web Accessibility
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/accessibility.php>

Jim Thatcher's Section 508 Tutorial
<http://jimthatcher.com/webcourse1.htm>  and

DotNetZone's Top 10 Accessibility Blunders
<http://www.dnzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=1096>

Many thanks in advance for your input.

Colin Lieberman

IT Manager