4.2 WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint

From: Gautier Barrere <barrere@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:50:17 +0100
To: wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all !
 I have a question concerning the 4.2 WCAG 1.0 checkpoint "Specify the
expansion of each abbreviation or acronym in a document where it first
occurs".
 What should I do if there is this sentence in my webpage :
 Should I indicate again the expansion like following :
tennis association">DTA</ACRONYM><body>
 I think the first version is the better, the aim of the guideline is not to
provide redundant information.
 Could you help me ?
 Gautier.