From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Collins
Sent: 18 November 2005 10:43
To: WebAIM Discussion List; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Best automated Accessibility evaluation tool

Looking at Accessibility evaluation software, could anyone recommend the best tool for all-round evaluation?

And yes, I will be doing human testing also!

Thanks,
Paul

Scanned by MessageLabs for EDC

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com