Re: Best automated Accessibility evaluation tool

We are developing several free tools here at the university of
Illinois at Urbana/Champaign and would be interested in your
feedback on helping developers understand accessibility.

I. Web Accessibility Management Tool (Beta 0.8)
Being developed to provide summary reports on markup that
support accessibility based on a set of best practices[1] for
implementing the W3C WCAG 1.0 and Section 508 requirements.

http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/software/wamt

II. Web Accessibility Visualization Tool
The goal of this tool is to help web developers graphically
visualize web accessibility of their web resources, especially
in the areas of improving the use of structural navigation.

http://devserv.rehab.uiuc.edu/visualizer

III. Mozilla/Firefox Accessibility Extension
Provides a toolbar, menu options and keyboard enhancements for
improving the accessibility of both the mozilla and firefox
browsers.  Check for form labels, headers, table headers, and
styling options are just a few of the features.

http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/software/mozilla

We would love to have on any or all of these technologies we
are developing.

Jon

[1] http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/html-best-practices/