Jornadas Sidar

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:32:53 +0100
To: wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

For those of you interested in following accessibility in Spanish,
FundaciĆ³n Sidar is having its annual Jornadas (conference) today, tomorrow
and the Wednesday morning, in the Basque country in Spain -

You can follow the conference in IRC at irc://irc.freenode.net/sidar and
logs are at http://svg.jibbering.com/sidar/ (many thanks to Jim Ley for
hosting the logger).

Sorry, it's all in Spanish, and we haven't got the resources to translate.
But it helps people who speak it :-)

It is a shame we have no video though. Xavier de Blas gave an extremely
cool talk on Usability this morning.

Charles McCathieNevile     Vice-Presidente, Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org