From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Gunderson
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:59 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessible On Line Chat Application

Julian,
University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign has developed a web
based interface to the IRC chat system.  You are free to try
it and let me know what you think.

http://www.disability.uiuc.edu/tic/

Features
1. All HTML interface, noframes
2. Manual or automatic updating of messages
3. Accesskeys to form controls
4. Use of headers to indicate new and old messages

Jon