Blind Web developers needed for usability study

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:51:16 -0400
To: SR2:;

I'm not doing the study, but a friend of mine is. If you're blind
(any vision loss) and a screen-reader user and you regularly use
either Web-development software or a text editor to produce Web
pages, then my friend wants to hear from you. He may want to recruit
you for a usability test of an upcoming software package for Web
development.

Write me directly and I'll pass your information along.
--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Expect criticism if you top-post