RE: CSS and accessibility

From: Elizabeth J. Pyatt <ejp10@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:32:04 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Terry Dean wrote
>That page has 74 validation errors which doesn't help either.
>http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/accessibility/css.html
>Terry

Most of which are because I have to use ACRONYM instead of the
"desired" ABBR which is not consistently supported across all
browsers (I checked).

But thanks for reminding me of the difference between accessibility
compliance and standards compliance.

Cheers

Elizabeth

P.S. The site does pass "Cynthia Says" Section 508 and W3C Level 1,
linearization tests, the zoom test and color tests. And it's cross
platform compatible.

--
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.

210 Rider Building II