Re: <abbr></abbr> - use once or use many?

Given some of the usability studies that have come out, it seems that
repeating it isn't a bad idea at all since these studies show that
most users don't in fact read every linebut rather scan looking for
whatever is of interest to them. I say, and do, repeat it on every
entry.

As for the screen readers, they need to get smarter.

Orion Adrian

--

Orion Adrian