Re: <abbr></abbr> - use once or use many?

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:54:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Given some of the usability studies that have come out, it seems that
repeating it isn't a bad idea at all since these studies show that
most users don't in fact read every linebut rather scan looking for
whatever is of interest to them. I say, and do, repeat it on every
entry.

As for the screen readers, they need to get smarter.

Orion Adrian

--

Orion Adrian