Re: Inline link icons

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:27:27 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> very large content.  I'm also not happy with their "all such content
> should open in a new window" as their link recommendations make no

This should be a user choice, i.e. they should just provide the link
and let the user decide if they want a new Window.  I'm pretty sure
that it can be set individually for each OLE application in Windows.
You don't get a choice on Linux; you will get a new Window.

I assume this is an intranet application, otherwise you should not
assume that Word exists on the target.