Raw HTML syntax to support FPE?

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 20:56:07 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Can anyone point me towards a resource on writing HTML code to make use of Front Page Extensions (aka, webbot) enabled on a server ó without using Front Page?

Iíve performed the customary MSDN and Google searches.  The best I came up with was this (which sounds exactly on target, but didnít help me):
FrontPage UNIX Server Extensions Support
http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/
Providing UNIX Support for Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions:

Admittedly, this question is only tangentially related to accessibility as it more about cross-platform development.  If you want to scold me about being off-topic, please do so off the list and only after pointing me in the right direction!  Thanks.