RE: label tag question

From: Beheler Kim <beheler_kim@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:31:45 -0500
To: "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Thanks for everyone's help.  We will try to implement 'Search' text
before the input box and putting the label tag around that.  If this
ends up being a design issue and absolutely cannot be done, we will use
the title attribute for the input box. (<input type="text"
name="whatever" title="Search">).  I understand the title attribute
should be used as our last option, but if we need to use it does it
actually make it 508 compliant?