checkboxes & their labels - order matter?

From: Rebecca Cox <Rebecca.Cox@intergen.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:37:53 +1300
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I've been doing forms with checkboxes so that the text label is before
the form input control in HTML, with CSS to put the checkbox to left of
label.

As in:

<label for="Checkbox1">All information</label><input type="checkbox"
name="all" ID="Checkbox1">

Is this getting a bit picky? I did it because I thought it might be
better using a screen reader if the text label is first, but not sure
this is really necessary - any thoughts on this?