RE: WAI Meetings and Events at CSUN 2005

Thank you Judy - I look forward to attending the meeting at CSUN.

For your information, although not specific to W3C/WAI work, I will be
speaking about U.S. accessible web litigation in my presentation at CSUN on
the Equal Access to Software and Information (EASI) track.  It will include
updated information that is not in my paper such as the rulemaking underway
requiring airlines to have accessible web sites.

Litigation and Legislation Trends in Accessible IT and Telecommunications
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Thursday, March 17 at 9:20 am -10:20 am
Marriott:  Scottsdale-Marriott Room
Intermediate
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/2005/proceedings/2406.htm

Bob Regan of Macromedia will be following me at 10:40 in the same room with
his presentation on "Accessible Web Authoring With Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
2004"  This is a demonstration of Macromedia Dreamweaver support for
designing accessible websites that comply with accessibility standards and
demonstrate its built-in accessibility validation tool.

Best regards,
Cynthia Waddell

--------------------------------------
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Executive Director and
Law, Policy and Technology Consultant
International Center for Disability Resources
   on the Internet (ICDRI)
Phone:  (408) 691-6921

ICDRI is based in
Raleigh, North Carolina USA
www.icdri.org/CynthiaW/cynthia_waddell.htm

See my new book!
Constructing Accessible Web Sites
www.icdri.org/constructing_accessible_web_site.htm

Is your Site Accessible?
Find out now with Cynthia Says! http://www.cynthiasays.com
Endorsed by the American Council of the Blind,
the Cynthia SaysTM portal is a joint Education
and Outreach project of ICDRI, The Internet
Society Disability and Special Needs Chapter,
and HiSoftware.