Additional Tester CynthiaSays

From: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:34:42 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

HiSoftware has homed one of our online testers at the Cynthia says web
site:

http://www.cynthiasays.com/testall/

This tester has a couple of notable differences from the Cynthia Says
Default:

- Asp.Net for performance increases
- All of the current accessibility features
- It includes Accessibility, Alt Text Quality, Privacy/Section 208, and
Searchability
- Ability to more easily test and retest pages

- And................ No Time Limits

- We are looking for any and all feedback / suggestions on this new
tester for the Cynthia says website.
- Please note we will not be removing our old tester.
- Our method of Updating will be by placing new testers like this

* We are considering adding link testing to this if there is any demand

Thank You in advance for any feedback. Feedback can be sent to
support@hisoftware.com

Cheers,
Rob