Re: Screen Flicker Test

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:49:01 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
You might like to consider using Ramp-Ascend from Deque. It is an accessibility evaluation and repair tool  that can detect the flicker violation and  change the flicker to an acceptable level automatically.
The Ramp series of tools are listed  at
  Sailesh Panchang
  Senior Accessibility Engineer
  Deque Systems,11180  Sunrise Valley Drive,
  4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
  Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
  E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
  Fax: 703-225-0387