RE: Screen Flicker Test

The only Flicker meter I've found is a mains voltage monitor - not very
good.

The only thing we can think of is a calibrated strobe lamp that you can
shine on the flickering object and vary the rate of flashes - but it
would need to be calibrated pretty accurately.

Difficult one.

John

John Colby

Lecturer, School of Computing and Information

Room F328a, Feeney Building, University of Central England,

Franchise Street, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2SU

  _____