Re: Serving XHTML as XML

From: Gez Lemon <gl@juicystudio.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:26:32 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jesper said:

> Gez continues with this one:
>
> "XHTML isn't properly supported by the majority of current user agents
> at this moment in time."

This is one of the reasons why I rarely post on this list, even though I may
feel passionately about certain issues. There's a tendency for people to
overlook the main points, and quote things out of context; supposedly to
make the major point moot.

HTML 4.01 Strict is a stable DOCTYPE with excellent user-agent support.
Authors using this DOCTYPE should not be accused of creating inaccessible
material on that issue alone. That's it.

Gez

Supplement your vitamins
http://juicystudio.com