FYI: New Server for Cynthia Says

From: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:29:56 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All:

Recently CynthiaSays.com has gone over 1500 users at any given moment
with Europe representing around 51% of all pages tested (Yes I know we
need some translated solutions! And we are working on it!) However:

The New Server is:

http://207.36.1.146/default.asp

The performance should be greatly increased: We are aware that this is
heavily used and we are leaving both servers up as we complete the move!
We are sorry for any inconvenience, please be patient as we complete the
Cynthia Move and the Move of our online Privacy and new security testers
as well!

Best Regards
Rob Yonaitis
HiSoftware