RE: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

From: Patrick Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:43:31 -0000
To: "W" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> david poehlman

> good tabular I mean tabable structure is vital for
> them and will remain so for some time to
> come.

*And nobody is disputing that*. However, even the most
logical tabable structure can get in the way if you have
to tab through the entire navigation (which may only be 6-7
links or so) before getting to the content per se.

> Folk, We need to tink in terms of device independance.

I fail to see what that's got to do with anything in this
particular discussion.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford