Re: looking for an accessible data table:

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:40:37 +0100 (CET)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On 17 Feb, James Craig wrote:

> I think you've nailed it Patrick; that's why I asked what user agent
> Bob was using when he experienced the problem. Now that we know it's
> Lynx, I'm not surprised he had trouble with a data table.

  I am, somewhat ...

  If this:

> <http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/business-plans/sequoia/financials/summary-
> table.html>

  is the table in question, then this:

    http://www.greytower.co.uk/screenshot.png

  is how it renders in Lynx. It might not be perfect, but it certainly
  is acceptable.

  My experiences is that Lynx do well with properly marked up data
  tables; less so with layout ones.

   [+46] 0708 557 905