RE: looking for an accessible data table:

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:27:52 -0500
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>

> I know I should be able to find one fairly easily, but I am having a bit of
> trouble coming up with a good real life example of a data table on the web.
> I'd appreciate a pointer.

I found this just today which I think is pretty neat:
http://www.ferg.org/section508/

Just stuff on tables, including lots of examples of various sizes and complexity.

Also, the consensus on the Blinux list was that Lynx doesn't do a good job with data tables of any significant size, no matter how well they are coded.