Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

From: Andy Budd <andy@message.uk.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:24:54 +0000
To: W <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi David

I've read all your posts and I still haven't got a clue what you're
talking about. The lack of coherency in your arguments isn't helped by
your style of writing.

> they can do tat and still ave wat nav

Currently I'm note sure if you have a point or if you're just trolling.
So is there any chance you could clearly explain what you're saying
along with some examples? Preferably under a new subject heading.

In the meantime, I'd like to try and claw back this hijacked thread and
hear peoples thought on the original post. If people have forgotten
what it was, I asked if anybody knew ofor would be interested in
collaborating ina copywriting style guide for screenreaders/speech
synthesisers.

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/