Rif: Skip to links and Breadcrumbs

From: <Sebastiano.Nutarelli@csi.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:32:50 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have a "skip to main content" link as the first link in my "tabbed"
navigation across the top of every page. As part of a site redesign, I have

been adding a list of "breadcrumb" links below the "tabbed" navigation and
above the heading in the main content section.

The question is...where should I put the named anchor tag for the "skip
to..." link? Do I put it before my breadcrumb list or before my heading
tag? If I put it in my breadcrumb list, do I need to add another "skip
to..." link that bypasses the breadcrumb and do I need to change my "skip
to..." link that I placed in my "tabbed" navigation?

Usually I put it after breadcrumb list.
As said by Phill, I also consider this one as a part of navigation (and
it's obviously so, if you think about it...)
Have a good day

Sebastiano Nutarelli
IWA/HWG Member
W3C WCAG WG Member