Re: looking for an accessible data table:

Access Systems wrote:
> no and it is because (at least in Liunx/LYNX) it has the headers at the
> begining in one line and then all of the date on a line but run together.
> one or two items might be able to be figured out but by the third item it
> was just gobble de gook.  and long lines of numbers running together with
> little if any meaning.  from a functional point, it was less than useless,
> because the data probably was there but I would never have been able to
> determine which number was for which heading...

haven't looked too hard at that page's markup, but assuming that it is
correct (properly defined headings, scope, etc), is the problem you're
describing not one of the user agent (in this case lynx) rather than the
page author?

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com