RE: looking for an accessible data table:

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:08:24 -0500
To: "Poehlman, David" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>, "Access Systems" <accessys@smart.net>, "James Craig" <wai-ig@cookiecrook.com>
Cc: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "William R Williams" <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>

Bill:   Well, you tell me...
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/business-plans/sequoia/financials/summary-table.html
Bob:    OMG!  That is supposed to be readable?
David:  Ah, I guess it depends on what you use.  I found it so.
James:  Bill, here's a brief critique of that table for you.

James' advice was all good but I wanted to back up a bit.  Is this, or is it not, a good real-world example of using SCOPE, HEADERS and ID on a multi-level table with lots of data?

I confess that I have not taken a close look.  I am a little concerned that I didn't see an example of HEADERS taking two arguments, which (again, from just casual inspection) I think would be required.