From: "Tina Holmboe" <tina@greytower.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: Copywriting for Screenreaders (was Alt text for URL's)

On 14 Feb, david poehlman wrote:

> No, It sure looks funny in print.

  What looks funny in print? A "skip" link looks no more funny than,
  say, a "table of contents" or "footnotes" link.

  Besides, this -is- one use to which we can put printer CSS. We do
  exactly that; as well as remove underline from other links. It helps.

  Or did I miss something here? Is accessibility really about what does
  and does not look funny in print?

   [+46] 0708 557 905