Re: looking for an accessible data table:

From: William R Williams <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:40:55 -0800
To: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Cc: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

Well, you tell me . . .

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/business-plans/sequoia/financials/summary-table.html

Bill

             "david poehlman"
             <david.poehlman@h
             andsontechnologey                                          To
             es.com>                   "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
             w3c-wai-ig-reques
             t@w3.org                                              Subject
                                       looking for an accessible data
                                       table:
             02/09/2005 10:07
             AM

Hi all,

I know I should be able to find one fairly easily, but I am having a bit of

trouble coming up with a good real life example of a data table on the web.

I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks!

Johnnie Apple Seed