RE: Formula

From: Patrick Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:36:13 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> From: Budy Harnata

> Thanks Liddy,

Strangely enough, I was just going to point to a page which I had
stumbled across a while ago, which incidentally is one of Liddy's

> Another method that I can think of is to create the formula
> as a graphic
> and apply the alternate text. It works fine for simple
> formula, but the
> challenge is on complex formula.

And in relation to the page mentioned above, I found the link
to the "Mathspeak" page quite useful
(although the formula presented by the thread starter does look
like a fairly awkward one).

Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford