Re: Strikethrough elements and JAWS

At 11:27 AM 1/24/2005, James Nurthen wrote:
>Has anyone actually got this to work in JAWS? I just tried setting
>what I thought were the correct settings for the following HTML:
><P>A Sheriff can employ <del>3</del><INS>5</INS> deputies. </P>

This works for me with Jaws set to Proofreading mode. (This is Jaws 5.10.)

Also INSERT-F gives attribute information for the character at the cursor
(in the Jaws virtual screen). This works even if you aren't in the
Proofreading mode. Of course then you have to know to expect the
strike-through text. ... But as a minimal test this should work for you also.

Patrick