Simple (and accessible) definition for accessibility

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:38:46 +1030
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi All

Happy New Year for those using the Gregorian calendar and whom have been reached
by midnight.

I am writing an online document into which I am introducing the concept of
accessibility.  Rather than re-inventing the wheel and preparing my own glossary
(which, quite frankly, I can't be bothered to do), I was wondering if anyone
could suggest a URI (link) of a good executive summary of the concept, for the
layman of average reading age.  (The intended audience can all read English but,
for some, it is not their first language.)

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy