Re: frames and no frames content

At 01:25 PM 18/05/2005 +0100, you wrote:

A slightly different issue, who do you want to find your content?

>I appreciate that content/functionality should not rely on frames and it
>is easy to say "redevelop it so it doesnt use frames", but where there are
>other business factors that prevent this currently happenening, what
>should appear in the noframes content?
>
>Also as a side query, does anyone have any stats on browsers used that do
>not understand frames.

I'm not sure which browsers don't understand frames, but search engines
frequently don't do frames.  So if your content doesn't appear in a
noframes area, people searching for information will not find your site.

Search engines work better on sites with an accessible design.

Lynn