RE: Inline Style Sheet Question

From: Beheler Kim <beheler_kim@bah.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:00:22 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>There is a problem that the overrides have to be at least as selective
>as the author's selectors

Just to make sure that I understand what you are saying...
If there is a style in the author's style sheet that just makes the font
red, for example:
	.red {
		Color: red;
	}

Then I must have that same class defined in my user-defined style sheet?
If this is the case, is there a way to get around it?  How is a visually
impaired user supposed to know what additional styles to use for each
web site they go to?