Re: accessible survey generator?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:49:21 -0600 (CST)
To: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Cc: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi David,

W3C's WBS system isn't the most perfect, but it isn't the worst, either,
and should be basically accessible. It includes a handful of nice features
that let you make a survey, and collect up results, although some
usability work might be useful. (Simple thing for me would be having
choice of menus or radio buttons - some user agents do it, and Xforms is
designed so that we can make that standard, but while we are stuck with
HTML 4...)

I am not sure if the source is available in a state that it can be used.
I'll make enquiries...

cheers

Chaals

--