Re: Handling Graphs and charts (Was RE: Alt (was Re: longdesc)

Here are some examples of the text equivalents generated the
Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office [1].
The text tables are generated automatically by the Wizard and
put in-line with the html content. I would be interested in
people comments about the text table accessibility and putting
the text equivalents in-line with the graphical chart.

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/software/office/demo/index_files/textmostly/slide7.html

http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/software/office/demo/word/index_files/textmostly/document1.html#2

Jon

[1] http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/software/office