Re: W4A Call for Papers

Hi David,

This may or may not be the case. However, we are interested in the
engineering aspects of including accessibility support at the early
stages of the design, not only within Web pages, but also client side
technologies such as browsers and rich media technologies such as Flash
and SVG (as we believe Rich media such as Flash will not go away). We
are concerned that, as the Web becomes more pervasive, accessibility
support will not be encoded from the early stages; hence this workshop.
Hopefully, we'll get lots of interesting opinions like yours, and we'd
welcome your participation.

Yours,
Yeliz and Simon
(http://w4a.man.ac.uk)