Experience with NetEcho/ InternetSpeech

From: Mitake Burts <mitake@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:44:31 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Does anyone out there have experience with NetEcho / InternetSpeech
(http://www.internetspeech.com/) and usage with simple html based
forms? Is there any form of emulator that I might be able to use to do
testing short of signing up for their service?

I have a typically vague user complaint about not being able to use my
website with this web browser. I'd like to be able to help her, but
when I go to their website all I see is FAQs about the superiority of
their product over VXML and a 404-error when I try to go to their
support page.

Thanks,
Mitake.

Mitake Burts