RE: Links to laws

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:16:01 +0100
To: "Paul Bohman" <paulb@cc.usu.edu>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Paul, alls:

And spain? <green> You have the date in:
http://www.sidar.org/recur/direc/legis/espa.php

And latinamerica? You have the date in:
http://www.sidar.org/recur/direc/legis/latino.php

And from Portugal, Ireland, Germany, Sweden and Italy in:
http://www.sidar.org/recur/direc/legis/euro.php

(all in spanish, but you don't have problem with this language <green>)

And ofcourse, there is the WAI site <green>:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/

Best regards,
Emmanuelle