Re: Testing Checkpoint 6.1 of WCAG 1.0: Style sheets

From: Terrence Wood <tdw@funkive.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:07:14 +1300
To: Annmarie L Gemma <alg230@nyu.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Firefox with the web developer extension allows you do selectively
disable all or some stylesheets persist a user stylesheet or other
formatting tweaks. Also has a lot of options for highlighting block
elements, replace images with alt tags, turn off images, and keyboard
shorcuts to validators of your choice.

Highly recommended.

Terrence Wood.

--
"You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have
nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away."