Accessibility evaluation practices - online survey

From: Dey Alexander <deyalexander@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:57:41 +1100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

[Apologies for cross-posting]

I'm interested in learning more about the ways in which accessibility
practitioners (of all shapes and sizes) approach web accessibility
evaluation.

To this end I've set up an online survey that I hope those of you
working in this area will take the time to complete.  I will summarise
the results and make them available to the list.

Cheers,
Dey