Re: Calendar markup - review please?

From: Marjolein Katsma <hgnje001@sneakemail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:18:52 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 21:52 2004-10-28, ADAM GUASCH wrote:
>Yes, Links supports tables, and does it very nicely (actually, the
>original Links is not in active development, Elinks is the most widely
>used variant, but is generally also called Links). Your calendar works
>beautifully on Links (and Lynx).

Thanks.

I actually found a Win32 version of Links; not supported, and certainly not
the latest, but it works. So I have another browser in my test suite now!
(The calendar does look better in Links, but I prefer how Lynx is treating
the link (navigation) tags in the header - at least compared to the old
Links version I'm looking at!)

--
Marjolein Katsma
Travel Blog: http://iamback.com/blog/