Bobby - a bad tool

From: Alice Good <Alice.Good@port.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:58:38 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

What are people's opinions on the usefulness of Bobby as an
accessibility checker?  I've just been involved in a very ling discussion
with a lady wh's in the process of writing a report stating it's inability to
correctly check for accessibility.  I realise the user checks can be
tedious but I wasn't aware that there were major issues relating to it.

Can anyone recommend a credible accessbility checker please?