mt research project.

From: edson rufino de souza <edesign@click21.com.br>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:36:49 -0200
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

hello people,

i'm edson rufino de souza; i am a brazilizn designer and researcher about
usability, accessibility and hci.  i am preparing a project of research
about web accessibility for my master's degree.  i am interested in research
about techniques, methods, guidelines for the web accessibility improvement.
the goal is generate methodologies to optimize the design of web interfaces
for universal access.

i know there's now a open working draft list of web content accessibility
guidelines (wcag 2.0).  i would like to help and contribute with this
proccess with my research.  and in this proccess, all help which we can give
me will be great!

i'm really interested in join the wcag working group, contributing with my
research to the advances of the guidelines.

i think the best way of to construct solid houses is the help of many
people.  thank you so much for your attention and interest.

regards,

edson rufino de souza
design | accessibility | usability

---