mouse replacement software?

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 20:43:19 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At the WAI EO Best Practices Exchange Training in Madrid back in
February this year, a panelist during one of the demonstrations was
using some Windows software acting as a mouse replacement. From what I
remember, it superimposed a numbered grid over the page, allowing the
user to activate or further refine (adding additional grid subdivisions)
specific sections of the page by invoking the related number. I was
wondering if anybody here on the list knew the name of said software, or
could point out applications that do a similar job?

Thanks,

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com