Fw: Calling non Windows users

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:59:45 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On 5/10/2004 at 11:29 PM Dave Williams <support@acbradio.org> wrote:
Hi,

Talking Communities who power the Our Place live chat portal at aCB
Radio
are seeking users of platforms other than Windows to beta test
technology
which may make it possible for users of these platforms to access the
ACB
Radio Our Place Portal.  So if you don't use Windows, and would like to
access Our Place and iVocalise, then this is for you.

Please register your interest by writing to
buys@talkingcommunities.com.

Very many thanks.
--
ACB Radio