SharePoint Portal Server Users -- Beta Testers

From: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:44:42 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

AccMonitor DS2 2005 (8.0) is going to be available for Beta next week.
As part of the First Stage of the beta we have added many new features
for users of Sharepoint Portal Server 2003.

- Over 3000 updated template files
- Direct Integration of AccMonitor
- Editing Interface Integration

And more...

We are seeking people interested in working with this Beta Software; if
you are interested in taking part in the beta please let me know off the
list. As always thanks for your support.

Cheers,
Rob Yonaitis