Fw: [SEC508] Web Accessibility in the Courts

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nell Bailey" <NBailey@RESNA.org>
To: <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: [SEC508] Web Accessibility in the Courts

If you have any information to share, Janet's email is jjendron@usit.net.
Thanks.

The SC Assistive Technology Project is working with SC state agencies to
provide technical assistance and consultation on modifying and/or developing
accessible web pages. Our Project has identified a group of folks with
various disabilities who "test" web pages for web masters (usually from
state agencies) who request their input. It's a very informal group and
their feedback has been great.

I'm expanding the group and I'm wondering if you know of any similar groups
"out there." I'm wanting to do some research on whether or not people are
paid, how much they might get paid, if they are using any standard
questions/evaluation forms, and so forth.

I've searched the Internet and haven't come up with much, but I may not
asking the right question.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Janet Jendron
Program Coordinator